CNC Machine Operator (Full Time)
Requirements and responsibilities
- Experience setting up and operating CNC press brake, turret punch, router.
- Experience working with shear, notcher, saws, measuring tools and fabrication equipment.
- Produces assigned products in accordance with verbal and written documents.
- Forklift experience a plus but not required.
- Troubleshooting skills with excellent mechanical abilities.
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing fast paced work environment.
- Packaging products efficiently with good documentation.
- Maintain a high standard of quality and accurate recording of inspection results.
- High school or equivalent
- Fabrication: 1 year (preferred)
Pay & Benefits
- Pay: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 90 days probation, then benefits start. (Free medical for employee after 90 days.)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- 3×12 (5am-5:30pm)
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Fabrication: 1 year (Required)